11 Resources for Refreshing Your Business Post-Pandemic
Running a business became a lot tougher during the pandemic. While you may not be able to reopen your operation yet — or if you have, it may look very different than before — there are ways to give your business a boost in this new economy. Get ready to refresh your business post-pandemic with these tips courtesy of Pocket Latte.
Start the Day Right
Many entrepreneurs follow the early bird adage, but rising early doesn’t always allow for creature comforts. If you don’t have time for your morning coffee or if you’re trying to cut back on energy drinks, consider the convenience and benefits of ready-to-eat coffee. You just read that right! Ready. To. Eat. Coffee. Talk about convenience! With Pocket Latte, you get a dose of caffeine without all the icky stuff included. Made from 100% Arabic coffee, our all-natural coffee bars are vegan and free of GMOs, gluten and soy products. Best of all, when you buy Pocket Latte you can have confidence in your purchase. We’re on a mission to fight synthetic energy and we use our products to draw attention to the plight of single moms around the country. Get a 12-pack of our bars today so you can start the day out right!
Improve on Paper
Though you may have operated a successful business pre-pandemic, the changing economy has impacted customer perceptions in a big way. To position your company as a professional organization that’s trustworthy and legitimate, consider these ways to improve on paper:
- Formally outline your business structure by forming an LLC.
- Organize your finances by hiring a consultant to oversee your incoming and outgoing cash flow.
- Explore potential tax credits and other business benefits.
With all the changes the pandemic has forced, operating in-person may not be your best option for maintaining relevance in your industry. Whether you own a gym or run a restaurant, there are ways to pivot and find success — and customers — online.
- Reach current and potential customers via digital means to promote your business.
- Get serious about marketing so that when you reopen, your client base is ready.
- Apply your skills to transition your business online or in-app.
- Pivot into the digital realm — or explore alternatives to diving into online operations.
Improve in Person
Revamping your brick-and-mortar location could help increase the flow of business post-pandemic. But you may also be able to fulfill shutdown obligations while encouraging customers to patronize your business.
- Consider how certain rules could impact your retail operations.
- Sketch out reopening practices to accommodate customers and boost sales.
- Look into upping your diversity efforts.
- Check out tech that could help you keep consumers and your staff safe.
Though the pandemic may have been a low point for your business, there are better days ahead thanks to resources for amplifying your business model and pivoting to adjust to customer expectations and local rules.
- Are Chocolate Almonds "Healthy"? Unveiling the Sweet Truth
- What Makes Vietnamese Coffee Flavor So Special?
- Why is There So Much Craze about Matcha?
- From Moo to Ooh: Why Oat Milk is the Better Choice for the Earth 🌎
- Yuzu vs. Other Citrus Fruits: What Sets This Zesty Fruit Apart?
- What Makes Black Sesame the New Trendy and Bold Flavor That's Taking Over?
- 11 Resources for Refreshing Your Business Post-Pandemic
- Which Pocket Latte Flavor Are You?
- No Gluten, No Soy Lecithin, No Palm Oil Explained
- A Brief History of Coffee
- World’s Most Expensive Coffees
- Perfect Gifts for Coffee Enthusiasts
- Baker’s Dozen Episode 2: Coffee Lava Cake
- Healthy Habits for Coffee Lovers
- Cold Brew and Iced Coffee: What’s The Difference?
- How Athletes Should Be Using Coffee
- The Life Cycle of a Coffee Bean
- The Backbone for GREAT Coffee Flavor
- 3 Unique Signature Coffees Around the World
- One of the Most Underrated Ways to Brew Coffee
- Coffee As a Pre-Workout
- Light, Medium, and Dark Roast: What’s the Difference?
- Baker’s Dozen: Ep.1 Coffee cake with REAL coffee
- Healthy Benefits of Coffee
- DIY All-Natural Bug Repellant
- Available at LA’s Most Hip Food Market — Smorgasburg
- Why Pocket Latte?