Social Media Internship
We’re looking for a Social Media Intern!!
Join the Kindly Sweet, Seriously Fun Team! 🍫
Are you a TikTok enthusiast searching for your dream internship? Get excited!! Pocket's Chocolates is looking for a Social Media Intern to join our mission of building a kinder future for snacking ❤️
We're seeking a TikTok-savvy individual that knows the ins and outs of the platform and stays on top of trends! Our internship will be a hybrid position, with office in Monrovia, CA. It will be a 3-month duration with 20+ hours a week commitment!
About Pocket's Chocolates:
- Creator of the first oat milk chocolate-coated almonds in AAPI-inspired flavors.
- Women- and AAPI-owned 👩🏻💻
- Handcrafting snacks with joy in California, using only real ingredients and way less sugar ☀️
What You'll Be Doing:
- Support the team with content development and social media channels, specifically for TikTok
- Develop and execute TikTok content ideas, keeping it original, relatable, and on-brand.
- Engage with emerging TikTok content creators.
- Independently produce compelling content.
- Understand performance metrics and adjust creative for optimized posts.
- Engage with followers in DMs/comments and stay updated on social media trends
- Prepare for and attend Expo West in March with the team!
What's In It For You:
- Paid opportunity 🤑
- Creative freedom ⭐
- Fun company culture 😄
- Training for career growth 📈
- Team adventures 🤠
- Unlimited Pocket’s Chocolates!! 🍫
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field.
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task with excellent follow-through.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Team player with the ability to work independently.
- Comfortable in front of and behind the camera, passionate about creating video content.
- Innate user of social media with a basic understanding of content performance.
How to Apply:
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include in your subject line “Application: Full Name + Favorite Emoji”.
In the email body, write out a short paragraph about why you'd like to be our Social Media Intern!
Though optional, we recommend submitting a portfolio of your work or the link to your Instagram and/or TikTok with your application!
Ready for a kindly sweet time on social media? Apply now and be part of our seriously fun journey at Pocket's Chocolates 🚀